Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Night 7: Tired and Sick of Everything

For the past two days I have been, rather uselessly, trying to upgrade my cellphone's OS from Android 2.1 (named Eclair) to 2.2 (named FroYo). The next one being called Gingerbread, the whole thing made me want to eat something sweet. So I left my failed almost 6 attempts behind and decided to change the look of my blog. Lately I've been really enjoying grey. And this, plus today's couple of hours of work on the playlist is the result. Now I'm just tired and I feel there's nothing more I want to do. Nothing at all. And it just doesn't feel right. But to hell with right or wrong, to hell with good or bad, to hell with supposed and not supposed to, I'm just gonna do whatever the hell I want and hell if I care if I'm going to hell. End of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment